The Council for the Accreditation of Education Preparation (CAEP) is poised to raise the bar for preparation of educators in our nation. CAEP will serve as a model accreditor with rigorous standards, demanding sound evidence and establishing a platform to drive continuous improvement and innovation. As its first initiative to achieve those goals, the CAEP Board of Directors created the CAEP Commission on Standards and Performance Reporting and charged it with transforming the preparation of teachers by creating a rigorous system of accreditation that demands excellence and produces educators who raise student achievement.
University of Puerto Rico at Cayey EPP Selfstudy for CAEP with a sampling of exhibits
- Accreditation Status: Action Report CAEP-1
- Diversity Principles
- EPP UPR Cayey Stipulation Report (February, 2019)
- Intasc Model Core Teaching Standards 2011
Para compartir sus sugerencias o comentarios nos puede escribir al correo electrónico email@example.com.
- Grados Otorgados (2011 – 2019)
- Graduation Rates (2007 – 2013)
- Graduation Rates Cohorts 2008 to 2013
- Annual Retention of First-Time Degree Seeking Freshmen 2001 to 2017
- Matrícula (2011-2012-2019-2020)
- Distribucion de Matricula Segundo Semestre (2011-12 a 2018-19)
- Distribucion de Matrícula Total por año de clasificación y programa (2009-2010-2019-20)
- Tendencias Tasa Aprobacion PCMAS (2004-2019)